The faculty is one of the founders of the South East European Law School Network (SEELS), which primarily serves as a platform for multilateral project cooperation with related institutions from Croatia and the wider region.
SEELS was founded in 2011 with the support of GIZ (Deutsche Gesellshaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit, Open Regional Fund for South East Europe - Legal Reform) and currently comprises 12 law schools (Osijek, Split, Rijeka, Zagreb, Belgrade, Niš, Mostar , Sarajevo, Zenica, Skopje, Štip, Tirana).
Under the umbrella of SEELS, numerous international academic conferences, summer schools and student and teacher exchanges are organised. SEELS also cooperates with numerous European academic institutions and associations (e.g. Europa-Institut of Saarland University, Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Human Rights, Max Planck Institute, University of Graz, European Law Faculty Association, European Law Institute).
Participation in the work of SEELS has enabled our faculty to take part in various international scientific and professional projects, such as
- SEE EU Cluster of Excellence in European and International Law (German Academic Exchange Service & Federal Ministry of Education and Research; 2015-2020.),
- Education4Progress: Regional Cooperation to Improve EU Law Teaching (International Western Balkans FUND),
- Strenghtening EU Legal Studies in South East Europe ' - Erasmus + Program - Jean Monnet “Support to Associations” (ref. no. 575025-EPP-1-2016-1-MK-EPPJMO-SUPPA, 2016-2019.), etc.
- Modernizing European Legal Education (MELE) Erasmus+ KA2 (package KA203 – Strategic partnerships in higher education), project duration: 1 September 2020. – 31.8.2023.
- ED4ELE Equality and Diversity in European Legal DAAD & Federal Ministry of Education and Research of Germany 2022.